Monday, April 18, 2011

Lewis Carroll interview

1.What is your most famous book/poem? My most famous book would have to be Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and it's sequal, Through the Looking Glass.
2.How many books have you written?
I have written a suprising 12 books.
3.Who was your wife and how many kids did you have?
I did not get married, but I was pretty popular with the ladies. :-)
4.What were your hobbies?
My hobbies were writing, of course, taking a walk through gardens, and playing cards.
5. When were you born?
I was born on Jan. 27, 1832.
6. Where were you born?
I was born in Daresbury, Cheshire, England.
7. When did you die?
I probably shouldn't know this, but I died on Jan 14, 1898.
8. What were you best known for?
I was best known for my Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
9. Did you have any brothers or sisters?
I had 11 siblings. I had 6 sisters, and 5 brothers. I was the 3rd born.
10. Did you go to school? If so, when did you stop?
I went to school, and I didn't stop until I finished collage.
11. Where did you go to school?
I was edgucated at Christ Church Collage. Then, I was nominated to studentship to Oxford, until I finished it.
12. Did you have a pet?
Yes, I had a little dog named Ralph.
13. Have you ever gotten into big trouble?
No, I did not ever get in big trouble, but a couple of times I almost got arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment